Created: March 1, 2015
There are many different ways you can use our services – engage by receiving a newsletter or by subscribing to paid services that provide communication pieces to assist your organizational projects. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
• What information we collect and why.
• How we use that information.
• The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We collect information in three ways:
• Information you give us. When you sign up for a Key Elements Group account we ask for personal information such as your name, email address, telephone number, credit card, and project descriptions and notes.
• Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you submit requests for communication pieces.
How we use information we collect. We use the information we collect from our subscribers and site visitors to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services. We also use this information to offer you tailored content.
When you contact Key Elements Group we keep a record of your communication to help provide paid and unpaid services or solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, updates, new alerts, or change improvements.
Personal information – Access and Update. Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you the opportunity to update it.
Information we share. We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Key Elements Group unless one of the following circumstances applies:
• With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Key Elements Group when we have your consent to do so.
• With domain partners. If you are a paid subscriber your personal information will be guarded under the Policies set by Member Mouse, Braintree, and Go Daddy.
Legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Key Elements Group if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, and preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
• Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request. Enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations. Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Key Elements Group, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregate information void of personal information with our partners such as publishers, advertisers, or connected sites. This is to determine trends about the general use of our services.
Information you share. Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly it may be indexable by search engines.